Monday, January 31, 2011

blood pocket

A couple days ago I just covered would appears to be a pocket of blood on inside upper part of my left leg. I figured it would eventually just sore back in my body and go away. Two days later this pocket burst open and poured out a lot of very dark colored blood. I'm not sure what this means yet but I don't plan on going to any Dr. for it unless things seem to get worse. if this had happened before I got sick I probably would've freaked out but after everything I've been through nothing really surprises me anymore. For the most part I even have trouble finding things that are worth blogging about. Has anything like this happen to you before? If so leave a comment and/or tweet me on twitter @msapp2 . I would prefer you at least leave a comment on this blog because by doing so this would add helpful information that others may find useful if they are having issues as well. I guess that's all for now I think this is the fourth or fifth post that I've blogged since around one o'clock this morning between both of my blogs. Leave me something if you have anything. God bless and many spoons

No comments:

Post a Comment