Saturday, May 28, 2011

Coming up next


As we know Monday is a holiday so all labs and what not are closed. Because of that I have blood work on Tuesday instead.this being the same blood test that i haven't gotten results from the last time and that was 2 weeks ago. If I don't have them by thursday I'm calling Cleavland clinic and freaking out on them. Really don't like being poked but if I have to be I want answers asap and I know they can have the. Because they do it all the time.

Also on Tuesday I have a ptinr for the 3rd week in a row because my blood will not thin out even after raising my dose 2 times in 2 weeks.come on body get with the program. The more you act up the more you get poked and the more irritated I get. We all know that's not good in any way.

But on a lighter note my little cuz graduates today and I'm really happy for her. She will do grate things in here life. So much potential. Ok before I right and more sentence fragments I need to go to bed and get some sleep. Going on 18 hours of being up. Not happy at all. Sweet dreams and many spoons

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment