Monday, February 7, 2011

Worse flare ive had so far

So right now I'm in the middle of the worse flare that I've had so far. I probably should be resting in bed because of being so weak and in pain but my job has gotten me use to high levels of pain. For the past few days I've been getting worse and worse to the point that I'm barley able to walk with out falling over. Saturday night my hands were very swollen and I could hardly move them to even pick any thing up.
Called the doctor today to try to get an appointment because how how sick I was getting and they said that the Doctor wasn't coming in to his office today. That seems to happen allot with him. He just calls in and says hes not coming then the staff has to call around and cancel all of his appointments for that day and re-schedule every one. So I got scheduled in for tomorrow when I had my PTINR. I figured i would be waiting for 3 to 4 hours because I was being squeezed in. About an hour later they called back and said if I could get up there asap the doctor would be coming in . so I got ready and drove up and only waited for 20 min. I got some reading done but not very much.
I told him what was going on and he said he would put me on Prednisone and Naproxen for a week and I needed blood work and xrays to see what was going on. So he wrote all that up and then we just hung out for a while and talked technology. Am I the only one that just chills with the doctor and his staff talking about tech news? I just find it odd but owell I like to talk. From there we moved on to talking about fish and other stuff. I finally left there and went for my blood test and xrays then to the pharmacy to get my new meds. completely exhausting but now I can rest and enjoy my last day off . I hope to be able to go in to work on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment